Asmodee Digital Forums

Sign in to follow this  
Guest rchilder

Local Game on Steam Got Stuck

Guest rchilder

I just played a local game with 3 players, 2 AI. One set to easy and one medium. In Gen 11, after playing my second action, the 'Acquired Company' card, it processed the card and then got hung up. It was set to 'Action 2 of 2', but then wouldn't move to the next players turn. I had to exit the game to the main menu as I could not click on anything that would work.  

Guest Kid on a Leash

That has happened to me 3 times tonight.  I just had it happen so I came here to see if anyone else was having issues.  I have yet to be able to finish a game on this build.  I was on Generation 9.  I had just played Heat Conversion and then The Corp action of United Nations Mars Initiative.  The other 2 times it happened, it was also after I had played the second action but I don't remember particulars. 

Guest Galeno

Something similar happened to me yesterday. 

After the end of the final generation, just before the final score, the game got stuck. 

I exited, entered and I tried again. In this second try the game went on and the final score appeared. 

I was playing a local game with 2 AI (both easy).

Guest ppii

Playing a local game vs one hard AI, the game got stuck once it ended, just before score calculation.

The plant conversion happened, but then nothing after that.

Exiting to main menu worked, but there was no game to resume into afterwards

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this