Asmodee Digital Forums

Visara82

Dozens of Bugs, Suggestions and thoughts on the AI

When I see Doran move an other house down at a track, I always see a 'move down icon' (circle with red arrow pointed down) where the purple circle is at the image.
But it's not Doran that is moved down, it is his opponent. So the 'move down icon' should be at the other player, not at the place where the purple circle is.
2056638402_BETAmoveattracks.thumb.jpg.bb321387bfddff0de170ce289e92675f.jpg

On 6/20/2020 at 2:20 PM, Visara82 said:

The game doesn't count the Port with ships when resolving Westeros cards 'Game of Thrones' and 'Dark Wings, Dark Words' option B.

Actually I just posted the same thing, and it doesn't seem to count shipless ports anyway. So it's not due to the shiplessness, if that is a word. 😛

To add to the suggestions: when the orders are revealed, the map scrolls from bottom to top, but I can't process little of the information because it's too fast. Maybe just skip that animation as - imho - it's pointless as I just need to review everything anyway. Or allow us to edit the speed.

On the topic of speed, the obsolete or cancelled raid orders are very slow to resolve. Sometimes it takes a full minute to process this.

Edited by Nizi

Yes, they ignored the 'Trade with the free cities' thing with the ships in port completely.

I am annoyed by that camera movement when the orders are revealed, too.
I don't feel the need for any automated camera movement, it annoys me. There is a 'looking glass button in the bottom of the screen that can bring you to your next unsolved order.
That is enough for me.

During a challenge, I (Baratheon) conquered White Harbor for the second time.
The first time, I got the option to take over the enemy ship. This time I didn't get that option, which made sense since I had all my ships already in play.
That enemy (Stark) ship should have been destroyed, but it wasn't.
65700710_BETAWhiteharbor.thumb.jpg.22b73903fd9375ae9046e35d2d78b61e.jpg

The challenge itself is not that clear to me.
I have to take over 3 enemy ports. Can that be the same port twice? Unclear.
The quest text with Ser Davos vaguely give the impression that the conquered ports need to have an enemy ship inside it and that you must be able to take control over that ship)

Edited by Visara82

Just like Visara I have played hundreds of online games on other platforms (Thronemaster.net) and I second all of his suggestions. I played a few games of the Beta version and there's still a lot to do... However, if you listen to his advice, you'll surely release a nicer implementation of the game. I'm looking forward to seeing how the final version will be and I hope for the best.

I quote Merlo Piccante from an other forum, I agree to what he says and couldn't have said it better:

Another downside is the absence of a private or public chat. They give you ways to communicate, like offering alliances, sending warnings and stuff like this, but it's not the same. The true spirit of GoT is the diplomacy and the best players here win using their diplomatic skills: if you delete the chat you speed up the game, but you sure don't have the same depth.

When marching, areas that you can march into have a blue or red border.
As it is programmed now, only areas with an initial combat strength of >0 get a red border.
Better would be if areas that result in a combat, when marching into, get a red border.
See example below1746842641_BETAStoneySept.thumb.jpg.06b6698c0369ad92089ed71e36016a45.jpg

Units at board, units in stock during Placing Order token

I can't see how many units I have in stock during the placement of the Order tokens.
Why do I wanna know that? Because of the Special Consolidate order token.
If all my units are at board and I don't expect to loose some this round, that can change my wish to place an Special Consolidate order token.

If you will implement Mother of Dragons, this need becomes more urgent because of several Iron bank loans.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.