colinjhardy

Game does not start at all, merely says it has stopped

Have not played this for a while, attempted to start it, only saw a black screen for a few seconds before message "Unfortunately, Ticket to Ride has stopped". I have submitted a report but received no response. I have cleared all data to no effect. Similarly, I have uninstalled and reinstalled but still the same. I have deleted other applications to make even more space but existing 3Gb spare. I have installed it on a different device and I get the same message. I have had no message indicating there is any problem with my account. Any ideas, because I am at a loss?

This problem applies to tablets. I have Dell Venue 8 (Android 4.2.2). I read that someone has reported a problem with the Samsung tablet. The game works correctly on the phone Xiaomi Redmi 5+ (Android 8.1)

Hi everyone,

We have an update available for testing that should tackle the crash on start up on old Android versions (4.4 and sooner). Please give it a try, and tell us if it works now on your devices. That would help us a lot, because we don't have devices with those versions of Android (we upgraded every devices we had a while ago, which sounded like a good idea at the time ...)