Singing Dwarf

Where is the Princess and the Dragon?

So Carcassonne updated to 1.7.2891 on my Android device last night.

Winter Edition is available as a full price DLC but no Princess and Dragon. After the beta I was expecting it to be live now. What's happened?

Also, weren't you having a sale on 20th December? Was hoping DLC to be included.

They released the new update to the public with the Winter Edition and Traders & Builders. I am guessing Princess and the Dragon is not ready. Which I would agree. I felt that there were some issues with the AI speed on some situations. I am not part of Asmodee, so that is a total guess. I am sure it will be back when it is either in another round of beta testing or released after some fixes.

In Android, the beta has been removed. So we are all on the production version now. The DLC of P&D will still be there when it shows up again. Looking forward to playing it again.

I wish Asmodee would post some comments or updates on the forum to let people know what is happening - rather than simply closing the forum when the beta ends. What is that about anyway!? Poor way to treat your customers (and beta testers in particular) if you ask me Asmodee

On 12/21/2018 at 12:50 AM, Singing Dwarf said:

I wish Asmodee would post some comments or updates on the forum to let people know what is happening - rather than simply closing the forum when the beta ends. What is that about anyway!? Poor way to treat your customers (and beta testers in particular) if you ask me Asmodee

bump