Ka1adin

Game crashes when trying to open the store

I am on my Galaxy Tab S2 running Android 7.0.

I open the app, it does a verification of the installation. I then click the button to open the store and the app just crashes. There is a Send Feedback option. So, I sent that and put the title of "Crashes when opening the store". The stack trace should be in that, I would guess. I could connect my tablet to my computer and use the adb to see if there is some info that would be helpful, if needed. 

Same issue on an "iPhone SE" running iOS 12.1.2 (only after installing the current version 2.5.11). The game can be played, but opening the store (e. g. for trying to buy the france add-in) leads to a crash.

Same issue on an "iPad mini 1" running iOS 9.3.2 (only after installing the current update 2.5.11).

No issue on the "iPad mini 1" running iOS 9.3.2 (with old version 2.5.8).

No issue on the "iPad 4" running iOS 10.3.3 (with old version 2.5.8).

No issue on the "iPad mini 2" running iOS 12.1.1 (with current version 2.5.11).  --> only working combination in our family

@svwerder1899Are there some patterns that emerge on the different devices ? For instance, do you have the same iTunes account set up on the devices that have the issue, and another on the device that doesn't?

We found the problem. That was happening on devices with a small resolution, caused by a missing image (and a not defensive enough piece of code). The version 2.5.14-5767 should work fine on all devices.

Thanks for your feedback.

• Thanks 1

On 1/7/2019 at 7:58 AM, EricB said:

We found the problem. That was happening on devices with a small resolution, caused by a missing image (and a not defensive enough piece of code). The version 2.5.14-5767 should work fine on all devices.

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks... It is working now.